Monthly Seminars: What Virginia Women Need to
Know About Divorce
If you are a woman who is considering divorce, or perhaps in the early stages of the divorce process, you need to attend this information-packed presentation.
Join other women like you to:
- Explore the legal, financial and emotional support resources available during the divorce process.
- Learn what to expect during a divorce and how to prepare for this challenge with greater confidence and understanding.
- Discover the four ways to obtain a divorce: Litigation, Negotiation, Mediation and the Collaborative Team Model.
- Listen to other women like you who are experiencing similar life changes.
The seminars are led by a Family Law attorney from Hofheimer Family Law Firm which represent “women only” in divorce and custody cases. Additionally a therapist experienced in dealing with divorce and related issues will present information and be available for questions.
Second Saturday is an information-packed seminar about the challenges of divorce for Virginia women that has been continuously offered for over 24 years by Charles Hofheimer, Esq. and his Virginia law firm, Hofheimer Family Law Firm.
By attending this important and supportive seminar, you will receive the answer to all these questions and many more.
- Do you understand the “12 financial pitfalls of divorce”?
- Did you know there are 4 different ways the courts can determine spousal support?
- Are you aware of the “7 Psychological Stages of Divorce”?
Receive important tools and resources that will inform, prepare, and protect you as you move through your divorce.
All attendees receive a “Divorce Information Guidebook” with over 65 pages of divorce resources and information, legal definitions and a financial planning worksheet as well as a free copy of the new book, “What Every Virginia Woman Should Know About Divorce.”
For more information please call the Virginia Divorce Seminar Hotline 757.456.1574
The cost of the workshop is $40.00 if pre-registered online, $50.00 at the door.
Questions are encouraged throughout the sessions.
Topics that are discussed
- Understanding the legal process
- Retaining an attorney
- Children issues
- Custody and visitation
- Child support
- Money issues
- Spousal support
- Property and debt division
- Pitfalls for Military Wives
- Separation Agreements
- Self esteem
- Verbal and physical abuse
- Establishing support systems
- Helping children cope